What is your refund policy?
Please make note of our full Refund Policy page before removing tags, discarding packaging, and trying items on.
Do you allow exchanges?
Yes! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you. Also visit our refund policy page for more info.
Is store pickup available for online orders?
Yes! We will contact you as soon as it is ready for pickup.
What are some helpful hints for trying on dance wear in case I need to return/exchange?
- Make sure you are standing on a clean, dry surface. Refunds will not be approved for returned footwear that has been scuffed or soiled in any way.
- Make sure your feet are clean and dry to prevent imprints from being left on the inside of the shoes.
- Pointe Shoes - Satin is easily scratched/stained. Take extra care to ensure your surface is clean and dry. DO NOT sew ribbons or elastics onto pointe shoes until you confirm the fit of the footwear.
- Do not wear outside. Pavement, cement, and dirt will ruin the soles and refunds will not be approved.
- Tap Shoes – Do not tap around the house as taps will get scratched even from just a few shuffles. When trying on and testing out tap shoes we highly recommend trying them on carpet to prevent the taps being scratched in case the shoes need to be returned. Shoes returned with scratched taps will not be accepted.
- Tags must not be removed and must remain fully intact. Garments cannot have makeup or deodorant stains and cannot be altered in any way. Wear undergarments when trying on bodywear.
- Tights - CANNOT be returned once packaging has been opened. This is for hygienic purposes and exceptions can/will not be made. Feel free to email us at email@example.com with sizing questions or clarification if you aren't sure the size will fit. We are happy to help you select the correct size.
Do you offer discounts?
Yes, we do! We have several different ways to save both online and in-store.
- We LOVE a good sale at DC. Follow us on socials and sign up for our DCPC to be in the know on upcoming specials!
- Preferred Customer Program (DCPC). Sign up for our DCPC Program to receive a monthly newsletter with special incentives, sales and your PC Coupon (or code), local studio news, and local dance events. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on our PCP.
- Instructor Discounts. Do you teach dance or fitness? Show us proof of employment from your studio/school to get a discount! Woohoo!! Email email@example.com for more info.
- Team/Group Discounts. We love working directly with local studios & schools team members! Any purchase of 5 or more of the same item by a teacher, director or parent qualifies for our Group Discount. Group and team discounts must be approved before any online/in-store purchase and requires studio/school director contact & special requirements. *Please contact Shelley at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on group and team discounts.
Items that are considered “Special Order” are items not currently offered in store or online. Special Orders will incur a non-refundable up-front deposit of 50% of purchase price plus shipping costs. All Special Orders are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged except in cases of defective workmanship.
In Stock Items
- Product availability varies from store to store and online. Please contact your desired location for availability and opportunity for item transfers. If you see something online that shows out of stock, please email us at email@example.com and we can give you information on when it’s due back in stock or help you find something similar if you need it quickly.
- We fulfill online orders through our stores, not a separate shipping facility.
- If you have questions about availability, fit, or if you are looking for something that is not on our website you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call your closest DC location for more help.