The health and safety of our customers and employees continues to be our top priority. Our stores have opened with enhanced safety guidelines that follow CDC recommendations as well as local and state guidance. Should you have cough, fever, sore throat, or trouble breathing, we ask that you not put others at risk. Come see us when you feel well.
Are you offering in-store shopping?
Yes! We are offering limited hours and limited capacity in-store shopping. Visit us during store hours, while still practicing social distancing guidelines.
How are you keeping your staff and customers safe?
- All team members are required to check in prior to shift for their health screening.
- Masks required by all.
- Hand sanitizing stations and/or restroom with sink/soap.
- Frequent cleaning.
- Social distancing - please allow 6 feet of distance between you and others. Think of it as choreography!
- Contactless forms of payment encouraged i.e. wifi enabled CC’s, Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.
- Limited capacity shopping - Capacity varies by store.
- Curbside pickup options – order online and chose store pickup, or email or call ahead.
What if your store door is locked?
If the door is locked, we have reached capacity. Capacity varies by store. Please be courteous to other shoppers and first call the store to let us know you are outside and waiting. As soon as someone leaves, and in order of arrival with any other customers, you will be allowed in. WL 512.327.0200 | RR 512.828.0800 to be put on our list, if needed.
Am I required to wear a mask when visiting your store?
Yes! By city, county and state ordinance, Masks are REQUIRED now! Please wear your mask upon entering.
Do your team members wear masks?
Yes, as is required by local and state guidelines.
Do you have masks for purchase?
Yes! We have activity rated masks for adults and kids by Bloch and lots of fun styles available for all ages from several other companies.
Do you have sanitation or washing stations available?
Yes, we have hand sanitizer at the front door for you upon entering or leaving and located at our register counters.
Do you take regular credit card and/or cash payments?
Credit cards can be processed regularly with our card machine. The CC machine is cleaned after each transaction if used. Cash is accepted, though we discourage its use unless that is the only form of payment you have available.
Am I able to try items on?
Yes, please be mindful of your selections, we do hold items over a 24 hour period to “air out” after any dressing room visits in an effort to limit contamination should it occur. That means that others will not have access to anything you’ve tried on but not purchased.
- Please do your best to NOT TOUCH anything you do not intend to try on and/or purchase.
We’re doing our part, while still serving you. We thank you for supporting us!